Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Information for you wedding attendees...

Hello, all! Here is the wedding information for all of you that are here because of our Save the Date cards. Don't worry, we weren't trying to announce the wedding and then not give you details, we were just trying to give you time to plan travel and stuff. 
As some of you know, Santa Fe is a small place. Our reception venue is right in the middle of town (not downtown, but the actual city), so choices for accommodations are not limited. My suggestions would be:

Hyatt Place Santa Fe

4320 Cerrillos Road Santa FeNM 87507USA
Phone+1 505 474 7777 Fax+1 505 474 7788 

This place is fairly new and gets a 3.5 out of 5 star rating from yelp users. It's close to the mall and you might even luck out and get a great view of Outback Steakhouse. The rooms are currently starting at $109 per night for the weekend of the 22nd.



Holiday Inn Express


3450 Cerrillos Rd

Santa Fe, NM 

1.888.Holiday

I have stayed here once and it seemed pretty decent. This is closer to the reception space, but we're getting married in Santa Fe so closer means you'll save about five minutes. Once again, yelp users gave it a 3.5 out of 5 star rating. Pricing starts at $123 per night.



Courtyard by Marriott
3347 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM
1.505.473.2800


By far, my personal favorite. I have attended a few corporate events at Marriott and the food was okay, the  carpet was ugly but the people were SO NICE. The closest location to our reception venue, yelp users give it a solid three stars (BOO), and the rooms start at $109 per night.


Lodge at Santa Fe 
750 N. St. Francis Dr.
Santa FeNew Mexico 87501
Contact888-740-3291 Fax: 505-992-5865

Okay, so I know I just said that Marriott was my favorite, but I lied. I love The Lodge. As a matter of fact, if you decide to stay there on the weekend of the wedding, we might just bump into each other on the way to the ceremony. Although I really hope you'll be getting there before me. Again, those picky yelp users gave it 3 stars, those nitpickers. Rooms start at $115 per night and it's about two minutes away from the ceremony site.

As for our registries:

We are registered at both Kohl's under our names, or under our super-special registry number (1708278) or if you hate brick-and-mortar shopping, amazon.com at this link here.

We hope to see you all there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment