Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Murphy's Law

HEY, GUYS!!! DID YOU MISS ME?!?!

I'm back from the other side, and let me tell you...
Things went wrong.
From misplacing my jewelry the morning of, to having holes punctured in my aisle runner, to the music being ALL WRONG and forgetting to write down my wedding vows-you get the picture. But you know what? I didn't really care. I mean, yeah I cried about the jewelry (but then one of my lovely bridesmaids found it!), but everything else...it didn't matter. It didn't matter because I got to marry the love of my life, and after you've waited for something for TEN YEARS, even the things that go wrong can be absolutely beautiful.
It will probably be another month before my wonderful photographers get my pictures to me, but don't worry-I'll be writing up some posts before then, and then it will be on to blogging about my crazy nesting habits.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh welcome back Marci! I can't wait to hear all about it!! :D And I definitely missed you! Yay for being married!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! Can't wait to hear more about it, and I definitely had things go wrong too. I just realized like a week ago that I forgot to wear the custom bracelet I bought for my wedding. Where did you guys go on your honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't gone on our honeymoon yet, but we'll be going to Europe in the late spring/early summer.

      Delete
  3. OMG YOU'RE BACK! TELL ME EVERYTHINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!! Was it perfect?! Even with a hole punched runner?! I have been checking your blog every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read all about it. Totally going to check out your photographer's blog now!

    ReplyDelete