Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ERMAHGERD PERKSHERS

WE FINALLY GOT OUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES BACK! I know I may have mentioned them a while ago, but a good friend took these for us as a favor back in April. Since then, he's dealt with a few big issues (a new job, a move) and so I didn't get the pictures back when I thought I would. His sister delivered them to me today and I am so excited to get to share them!
This one is my favorite:

Zombie me, trying to eat Josh's face. 

Just kidding, it's actually this one:


Yes, Josh's chalkboard thought bubble has a stinky piece of 
cheese on it. I guess that's what he thinks of while kissing me.

I love this one too:

This was taken shortly after the zombie incident. He survived!

My talented and great friend Adam followed us around town for nearly three hours and only got lunch and a few glasses of wine as payment. Even though we didn't get to use these in our invitations like I had originally planned, Josh suggested we print a few out and display them at the wedding. We'll probably put one by our card box and another by our candy buffet, and we'll definitely be displaying them in our home with our wedding pictures.


Did you have engagement pictures taken too? What will you be using them for?

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the one with the balloons! I posted my engagement pictures recently--I'm using them for the Save the Dates and probably in our home after the wedding too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to look at yours now...I really loved your outfit inspiration boards!

      Delete